Wednesday, February 27, 2008

PS: I love books.

there's always a tinge of sadness when i finish a novel.
sometimes, its simply because of the nature of love being sacrificial, sometimes it is a post syndrome.
the only way to go about clearing off that sadness is to indulge in another book.

often enough, i get too caught up,maybe too over caught up in the relationships in the novels.It just seems so simple to step into someone else's shoes and feel their pain. I cant say the same for joy and happiness thou.

Another Nicholas sparks' novel.'Dear John'.
while the whole world is busy reading Cecelia Ahern, i figured i should go join Nicholas's fan club. He is, after all, more of a senior than Ms Ahern.

The joy of knowing there are like3 more books to finish reading, temporarily throws my mind away from the business traveller magazines i have to familiarize myself with. I can never run away from it thou, i believe i'll be reading them even on the plane, i mean, how much can United Airline offer in terms of in-flight entertainment. Shall wait and see.


Just got back from Libing's house, had a great breakfast, lingered in a great house had a not so great sleep, but that's the least of my concerns.

Li bing, in case ur reading this, I noticed something that really touches my heart.
Every time i stay over at ur house, i wake up to your breakfast table filled with well-prepared food.
Not only so, your water bottle.
A filled up to the brim water bottle.
From the red plastic one to your current yellow one, every morning, always filled.
I think ur really very lucky.(:

...


If anyone is reading this, let me do a shout-out:

TONG is leaving Singapore on the 11th March 2008, its a 6am flight!
I have to be at the airport at 4am!
and i will really miss Singapore, im trying not to get to that part.

I really really wanna find a ku-huo-zai (HK Mobster/Gangster/Lao Da) and settle down in HK.
Live of life of thrill, wondering which moment will be the last with my Ku-huo-zai.
NAH, JUST JOKING!
OK, i day dream too much, obviously watch too many HK flicks.



countdown:

11 days.