Wednesday, June 18, 2008

so full of love.

One would hardly compare London with Hong Kong. But boy oh boy, I beg to differ. I was in search a particular ‘Café Zoe’ (some tai-tai café that I heard offers great cakes and pastries) with my unbelievably weak ‘Motorola’ umbrella I got as a souvenir back in the ‘radio wannabe dj competition’ days. The wind slammed in my face left, right, front, back and centre (more from the top). And when things coulden get worst (imagine holding the damn gonna-break-any-moment umbrella and not being able to see who/what is infront of you AND having to follow the direction of the wind so as to prevent my umbrella from being turned into the shape of a cup), I tried to close my umbrella and walked in the rain instead. To my horror, the umbrella WOULD NOT CLOSE, and I stood on the sidewalk, struggling to close it as bystanders looked on. God I felt like an exhibit.

I mean, most normal people would probably dump the umbrella and walk on, but something in me told me I would be needing it later on. Well, I certainly did when I was on the way home again. Oh yes, I was saying London and HK? Simply cause I heard London is really rainy and dark, well HK is pretty much like that.

Im not one who will rush back home to bed with a cup of warm milk just because of the rain! Anyway, im determined to buy myself something since its my birthday month and also, coincidentally, one of the busiest month I’ve had since coming to HK.

The rain hasn’t exactly stopped, but I’ve borrowed a stronger umbrella, I hope I’ll make it through in the rain today.

Oh yes, just as a tribute to leo, though he is not dead yet, yesterday was his last day. It came abruptly, not that I will miss him.. but he’s part of the experience in panacea. Well, he did take care of me lah. So.. bye Leo.



anyway, ALL the things that drive me crazy with love:

More of just carrie, not so much about her VW gown. I need a lethal dose of SEX AND THE CITY.



And the parents and the brother who visited,










yea i dont have the world, but i have got family, friends and undoubtedly, one of the best interships around.



feeling so full of love today.

<3