Tuesday, August 04, 2009

Away for so long

4 months away from theladysaysso.
Life has been pretty dull since i graduated, filled up with many "grown-up things" to do.
How i miss life back in campus, a small campus - Ngee Ann Polytechnic.
A little something i grab from bakerby.


The last person I saw: My brother
The last person I talked to: Libing
The last person I kissed: My mum, two days ago.
The last song I heard: aqueous oblivion - Libing did i get that right?
The last movie I saw: Ponyo on the cliff by the sea
The last tv program I watched: Rachael Ray show
The last book I read: Essays in love by Alan De botton (or something like that)
The last time I laughed: Last night at Gloria's.
The last time I cried: 7 days ago when sandy left.
The last dream I had: 2 Saturdays ago in Temasek Hall - i dreamt that my mum left me
The last thing I ate: Peanut Butter Waffle
The last thought I had before writing this post: NTU is a forest, how do i NOT get lost.