Tuesday, March 15, 2011

What do I do with your heart.



Hello my childhood mentor, my sister, my best friend, my childhood sweetheart and my reflection,

I feel like you deserve my heart, for you have give yours to me, with no hesitation.
You throw yourself at me, even though you know im not your best bet. You believe in me.
You made me who I am today, well not 100% but a great deal. What can I do for you? For you are so good at working every aspect of your life, what is my value in your life?
I make you cry, countless times, and yet you trust me with all that you have, still? Do I deserve your love? I dont know how else to tell you how much I love you except that you are no longer in my life, you ARE my life. But you always tell me that my actions prove other wise. That it is not enough for me to say I love you, I have to show it to you. I'll work on it, still.