the tough listens to Yamagata.
I know what is breaking point.
When laughter blends swiftly into angst and then confusion. I go back to comforts like Yamagata's old albums to get me through the night. They help me stare at my projects/endless essays in wide-eye wonder. "So for those of you falling in love, keep it kind, keep it good, keep it right. Throw yourself in the midst of danger, but keep one eye open at night."
Occasionally, I do wish for comfort that is more substantial. Soothing words, but these things rarely come about at the right time.
well, the silver lining of the day is that H offered to evaluate my paper and help me get into SPH? (or that was how i read it). Well, of course after that the class got to laugh at a "grammatically incorrect, overly enthusiastic (!!)" email I sent her on behalf of the class to get a deadline extension. HAHA journalism classes are really the only thing that keeps me going nowadays.