A) I can never wake up on time, much less say find time to doll myself.
B) I don't buy make up.
C) I'm too beautiful, makeup ruins my face instead.
D) I have no make-up skills.
E) I don't know how to buy/choose make-up.
F) My skin is perfect, make-up is redundant.
Hmm, i wonder.
.
School consumes my energy, ALL.
alas, i always find time for simple make up – sun screen, concealer, eyeliner, mascara and a touch of blush
But recently i realised that my time for eating breakfast has been tremendously cut down.
And the myth about how make-up kills skin?
HUH, its a myth.
Since starting make-up routine, my skin condition actually improved.
My random saturday morning was spent sorting out all these candy-coloured palettes.
Fair enough not everything is candy coloured!
Getting the Shu Uemura's eyelash curler was a treat for myself (i harboured a desire for it since sec 3...)
and plucking brows have definitely saved me quite abit of money, thou by trial and error i sometimes pluck off more than i should. (I wanna practice on pple! practice makes perfect yo.)
Brushes are something i have recently got acquainted with, its amazing now i cant do without them.
No one laughs at my eyeliner as much now!
I'm secretly saving up for some bobbi brown brushes..hmm.they make great xmas presents!
while everyone but clothes, im secretly saving to build a make-up brushes empire.
Ta-dah. Wonder truck, life has simply changed.
.
back to writing stories for ngee ann polytechnic.
ain't it sweet?