Friday, November 07, 2008

mad about eyes, for today

The most comprehensive eyeliner video ever.


http://www.allure.com/howtos/video/2008/09/eyeliner



Make-up is a less time-consuming, more interesting way to de-stress.
Despite the crunch-time vibes that i have been getting since week one, I managed to play with some new products.

Tried & Tested:

1. Diorshow(DS) Mascara
This is a super overrated Marscara, and seriously the best thing about Dior is their powder and blush? DS is a super strong formula that is just about strong.

Yea sure they tried to innovate a '2-way' mascara wand (flat and curl)but nah, no volume and only 5% increase in length lah. Full size is like 30 or 40 plus SGD? I think MJ works better.


2. E.L.F eyeliner pencil in Black
Super cheap liner from Sasa (designed in US, made in China). Its 5 bucks and comes with a sharpener. great creamy formula, easy to apply but needs to be set with some powder.(Gives similar effect of AllURE beauty video)


I should have bought this when i just started playing with make-up.
need a smudge tool.need a smudge tool.need a smudge tool.



PS: LIBING! MJ IS IN TOWN (takashimaya's watsons or northpoint's watson)