Sunday, January 11, 2009

My 2009.Part 1

I've been too busy working on my new year resolutions that i barely found time to blog - alright, in fact i stopped blogging to be exact.


The first week was a mad rush to stay away from caffeine due too my pending health issues.
Im also on an investigative case, checking up oon my health history which isnt all too good.

The seriousness of these matters combined with a lethal dosage of school assignments, left me gasping for breathe, literally.

Year-end/Year-start is always about reevaluating, and thats also what i've been doing on long bus rides.
(or rather, year-long)
Im not going to state the obvious and please dont bother guessing who it is, but i'm pretty surprised and disappointed by a couple of people.

"I am your bomb shelter, you seek refuge in me, but where are you when I need you. Can we only walk with each other though those darkest alley? What about the beauty of light, can we not see it together? Negativity dwells in us, Im not sure i can bask it in any longer."

"You are my bomb shelter, a piece of barren land, waiting for my presence to beautify the surrounding with pastel colours and rays of warm sunlight. Your emptiness now takes my heart, for I long for a space so vast and unoccupied, so that i can call it 'Mine'."


I want to look back at my 2008 resolutions, someday.