I don't understand.
I don't understand why it's so hard to text a reply.
Friends might possibly know of my huge sage with kenneth cheong and seriously, dealing with it was painful.
Even after leaving Panacea, it was painful.
Part the bullying, part how my social skills turn out to be plain lousy (kinda thanks to him telling the whole office.)
I tried to make it more of a joke than anything, less the truth be revealed.
But i have to admit, it was traumatizing and painful.
Because i'll never been hurt so bad before by such a random person, over such a matter.
Its mentally disturbing, the things he did and said and i wish for a resolution.
So much that i texted him.
two times to be exact, hoping that he will reply.
he didnt.
and despite the fact that he hates me to the core (now i've resolved that hatred, just on my side.)
i think professionalism needs to be maintained.
To blatantly ignore me and the sms request was just plain rude.
you know how some things never change?
Its not a matter of character, somethings go beyond that and even professionalism.
Some things, well, its on a personal level.
You accept something, you let go of something and you get something in return, thou not necessarily.
Im just hoping that i can get some kind of resolution from his side, i use to think that I didnt need it.
I think I have to stop deceiving myself, because I need it.
That's why I think about it.
That's why i talked about it.
That's why i texted him.