Monday, February 02, 2009

my mum says otherwise.

A short local lunch breaks with my ladies(T,H,Y,L) left me somewhat 'reflective'.
Its like, Im gonna lose them if I dont keep up.
I suppose it was one of those bad days where I was in constant denial, of myself.

I did score a valentine's date with them.
But if i cld have it my way, I'll want them to dump me one night before.
See, i LIKE to see my friends blissfully attached.
Even if i have to endure boyfriend talk - I LIKE.

I hardly shopped and did my usual non-stop bullshit.
it makes me feel 'me', away from the horrors of impending deadlines.
They make me feel safe, happy and warmed up.
Like drinking warm milk and honey while covered up with a warm quilt.

Our detour to TopShop was a huge disappointment (Whats New?!)
Man, I think I should stop being chained like a slave to beauty blogs.
Look at all the pictures i found online, they make topshop's spring/summer collection so enticing.
But when it hits SG, it'll be as good as clothes in bugis village.
The Clone culture in Singapore makes ALOT of clothes look disgusting.





looking forward to the big night out and SG to miraculously transform into style haven.