3 years ago i thought I would be a journalist working in the fashion industry.
At that point of time my favourite magazine was 'Seventeen' - Yea, I was 17.
Fast Forward - 3 years later, I have just finished my last paper for the course - Mass Media in Singapore and Asia.
I hardly read magazines, My best subject is probably Public Relations (keeping my fingers crossed), I have worked with an editorial team (albeit not Seventeen nor fashion related but rather Travel) and I might not end up as a journalist afterall.
Some dreams were dashed, others took on a different route.
One thing hasn't changed;
I am still as determined to get into a local university, since day 1, that did't change, not one bit.
Although I am not as sure (in terms of a 'future') what i would like myself to be,
Im sure things will somehow work out.
well at least, I ofund a group of very dependable friends i'll like to keep for life.