I have a feeling this is the beginning of a great year in every aspect.
That is despite the fact that thoughts of quitting school has been swimming in my head. With a diploma in hand, my heart is wild.

Mum very lovingly prepared an all-leopard ensemble for me, so that I keep myself warm at home.
Mum oh Mum, who has a temper that changes like the weather.
I'm glad to say that visiting her was yet again one of the best decisions I made in late late 2009 (as good as my decision to move over to GH for the internship - not a single regret.)
Being pampered, loved and having lots of walk & talk therapy is good for me.
...
and then there was Hong Kong.
Being able to experience the warmth and noise of everyone in HongKong was heartwarming.
Travelling alone, hurrying to places, that was nice.
Mongkong and Central pretty much remained the same.
My fave bookstore in Quarry Bay (where I used to work) closed down. That caused a major depression, since my love for books have grew immensely over the last 2 years.





I visited the office only to be greeted by the absence of MARGIE, but the rest of my ex-colleagues were good with filling the void.
There was our usual 'picture time', greet & hug, talk of food, laughing at my Cantonese, talking about future plans and generally being welcomed back to the family.
Mary and Kenny were awesome in helping me plan for my next internship.


Drinks at good ole FCC. where I took time to bond with the interns - gerald and hong.
Gerald definitely still has his funny bone, and holy hell, he does lure the laughter out of all of us.

and HongKong restored the self-worth I had lost to NTU.
this made the trip priceless.