Wednesday, August 04, 2010

In all Honesty is overused.

In Truth.

Physically and mentally drained.
The sprain ankle remains sprained despite talk that it is supposed to heal.
As the games approach - more media queries are coming in.
Yesterday I clocked a record 16-hour work day.
Hope is not a method, neither is hardwork sometimes.


//
Day.
An hour and a half with a handsome stranger.
I don't know who you are but we shared a rainbow, and a 8 x 2 storey climb - despite my sprained ankle. You wanted to do anything that "risked you life". I wanted to do everything that would "keep me safe". Vastly different and yet we've met.



Night.
Nerd came over to talk yesterday.
I threw him nothing but a sheet of angst, a look of disdain and the sound of mockery.
Sorry but your non-verbal actions sometimes still say the obvious and I can only read and react the opposite way of how I really feel because nothing is in it for me.
I don't need this cheap thrill, or one moment of glory with you.
I just don't need it.