"The more you try to erase me, the more I appear."
- Thom Yorke
This is the exact situation right now. The more I try to pretend you don't exist, the more you haunt me. Tunes you mentioned, tunes you loved. everything about you but you, yourself. I bumped into all your friends, but just not you. Is that just a horrible coincidence or an eventful avoidance?
Monday night at Stereolounge, over free flow beer and truffle fries (not as good as Overeasy - no rosemary leaves!) Warng and I had the 'deepest' conversation I've had in months. Beer really does wonders.
I cannot agree to all his theories and observations, but those that I can relate to, we strike fast deep conversations. I like our relationship. I like the distance we put between ourselves. I like the fact that we still judge each other quite abit. I like that we still know whats going on in each other's life despite the distance (bromance and an overseas education for you, and work work work for me). Maybe my life's just easily predicatable.
Awesome would be such an understatement. But i did take a 2 minute break in between our conversation as X's favourite tune(s) was played. I cant help but wonder how he has been. I cant help but wish that I could have a Warng-type relationship with X. Not romantic, but platonic, intimate yet apart.
In truth, my reluctance to shut down the blog has a little to do with X. But now that I've locked the blog I guess it doesnt matter.
On a side note R mentioned he owes me a drink, I do hope he remembers when YOG ends.
Media Brief 5 at Marina Bay Sands tomorrow - I have a feeling reporter G will come back and haunt me. GAHGAHGAH.