Wednesday, September 01, 2010

School's Cool.

I'm back in school.
It's hectic only because I screwed up my modules again.
I realise that I can always try to be a planner, but ultimately, the truth is I'm not.
I work best when I'm on my toes.
I hate being pushed to the edge, completing last minute tasks, but I'm better at that strangely.
Very Strangely.

Despite the fact that I have not fully moved into hall,
I can safely tell for sure that getting hall was a big blessing in disguise.
Someone asked me today - "How did you get hall?"
I stammered, I really did not know.
My points were far too low, maybe it was volleyball, maybe it was pub.
Maybe baby, but i'll likely never find out.

//

Keat and Xinyu are off to Taiwan and Hong Kong for their grad trip.
A trip I always thought I would be part of.
And now, all I can do is watch them embark on that trip.
But i know they'll have fun.
and my heart is in their luggage, tugged in a corner.

Have fun, besties.




Have the time of your life, this is youth, and graduation.
Meanwhile I'll be hanging out in my hall 9, waiting to hear from you guys.