Wednesday, September 01, 2010

Heavy in your arms.

You're so heavy in my heart.
So damn heavy.
Walking along the same corridors, your presence hangs loosely around me.
Your surround me, even when you are miles away.

But I'm so happy, and maybe too happy.
At the very least you are far away.
and you haven proven (during the last 4 months or so) that we are an absolute, a definite, definitely impossible.
I like that idea.
No, I love it.
Love the fact that you don't give a damn about me, so I can't move forward with you.
Nothing I detest more than the inability to move forward in life.

So maybe the idea of "Out of Sight, Out of Mind" - doesn't really work on me.
One thing's for sure thou - Time is a crucial factor in this mix.
At least I know you've pretty much forgotten about my existence and I had better learn to forget you as well.

What a morbidly cheerful post.