Sunday, October 31, 2010

Hello, Goodbye.

In typical "Tong-Style", I complicate things.

//

that aside, life has been on a gloomy side.
Losing the phone, losing the contacts.
I have to say that I manage well without a phone but there's still a pain that kicks in quietly.
I lost my phone on a Tuesday, with the help of a bunch of friends (MY VB TEAMMATES WHOOHOO) I managed to stay calm.
Too calm for comfort.
The next few days past in robotic style, getting through the motion.
On saturday, away from all my friends, I finally had enough.
tears streamed down when dad's gentle "what phone do you wanna get?" was heard.
"I dont want any new phone I want my old phone back" - childish and dumb, I finally let these words lose.

The notion of "loss" was also something I struggled to come to terms with.
I believed that nothing was truly lost, well perhaps I was wrong.

So all those messages, all those contacts from since the internship days, are now really gone with the wind.
My reservoir of good-will is obviously too low, no one returned the phone.

Well, but i guess there always is some kind of silver lining.
Gained some contacts despite the losing the phone.