It's true.
Took me some time, but it's true.
Knowing that I have subconsciously been thinking/acting like a pseudo intellectual.
Just because we don't share the same love for books and music should NOT make us any less closer. It was silly. Why did I not think about that? Why did I build my own walls, put up my own defenses infront of you and you?
I take for granted of your motormouth, forgetting that without it, much awkwardness would linger. I interpret the way you say "anything" as negative, but in truth, you bring it across in a positive light, you show that you are willing to abide by the decisions I make - a sacrifice almost. You take a stance. Your willingness to let me take the lead and make the decisions, that is a stance. I'm grateful for it.
Each time we bring this matter up, I promised to change. But I know I'm that leopard that will never change my spots. I don't want to overpromise anymore. I will try to let actions speak louder than words.
We accept the love we think we deserve, I think both of you deserve more from me.
And when the hell did I even started to PR with my best-est friends?
Sorry seems to be the hardest word, now as the ego and pride grows, and age catches up with me. But today I sit thinking about how sorry I would be if I din say 'sorry'.
So, Sorry.