Monday, March 10, 2008

from wendy, to tong!

Hello,
Wendy is flying off to beiJing too, just thought i'll share smtg from her blog.
Oh god, i have very thoughtful friends!
Wendy, sorry we din get to 'pumproom' together! 5 months down the road lah!
heres what she wrote:

Tong, Nic and Gib are leaving next week and I just really wanna WISH YOU ALL THE BEST FOR YOUR ATTACHMENT AND I'M GONNA MISS YOU GIRLS AND GUYS LOTS AND LOTS AND ALSO WISH YOU A GREAT FLIGHT TO YOUR DESTINATIONS.

" Tong: For all the crazy crazy attitude and cool things you do and say when we go out, you're really REALLY gonna be missed by us for the next 5 months and I just know you're gonna do great cause you're just so determined. Just remember to smile like you always do and don't get beaten when the going gets tough okay! And if you ever feel homesick or anything just know that at he end of these 5 months you're gonna come home to all the great friends that you have made in your life so just stick it out in HK okay! LOVE YOU VERY VERY MUCH :D

I could list down all the people I'm supposed to miss when I'm gone but I think there will only be that few of you who are probably gonna see me in the next few weeks :D "


SWEET WENDY!