Living by this new mantra (other then my signature 'Just whack!')
“I don't understand how a woman can leave the house without fixing herself up a little - if only out of politeness. And then, you never know, maybe that's the day she has a date with destiny. And it's best to be as pretty as possible for destiny.”
Coco Chanel
So true hor!
...
Work starts again tomorrow, to think that i only worked 4 days and i got another 4 days worth of easter holidays.
My internet has been screwing up quite abit, so much that i can no longer give visuals to my friends back in spore.
I have began to countdown to my mum's phone calls, i anticipate them actually! Last night mummy and I chatted till 1am in the morning. Well, im rather ashamed to say this, but oh well, it feels good to be missed, because it seems that lately, i've been doing a fair bit of missing.
check this out!
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=21349&id=612427502
introducing my new companion, cos i got too bored.