Friday, October 16, 2009

ALL THESE CRAZY RULES

Girls all over the world live in fear of expressing their love
We are all so afraid to look or sound desperate.
overfriendly? that's a no-no too

When I was reading this entry (see link), i felt obliged to share all that bottled up emotions.
http://leloveimage.blogspot.com/2009/10/all-these-crazy-rules.html
it helps that FRIDAY is always a good day to blog.

isnt this simply unbearable? Like the intense summer heat that wont go away.
Having to live in denial
BUT, who says that acting nonchalant will guarantee that he sees who you are and what you feel
LET ME TELL YOU THE TRUTH.

I have been acting like that (nonchalant when I really do care and feel fucking desperate) ALL the years I've dated.
IT SUCKS and it's not a one way ticket to a relationship.
Only one that drives the innocence of relationships further into hell.

I constantly think jealousy will help you strive harder for me. (as i act nonchalant)
but all these years, NAH. Tried and tested and FAILED.





Does playing hard to get really works?
Is being overfriendly a major turnoff?

seriously, who cares.

"Jealousy knows more than truth does" - you decipher. (Gracia, memories of my melancholy whores)