Tuesday, October 20, 2009

YL.

can I hear your voice?

...

I've always thought of you as an oasis in this tormenting dessert.
And I strive and strive to get to you.
As much as it tire me out,
I reached out.
I held your hand in mine for what i felt COULD BE eternity
and then you ran.

You ran.
You hid.

I opened my heart.
I showed you my soul.
I welcomed you into my head,
My world.
I gave you everything I could offer
I gave you the truth
If nothing else matters,
The truth.
Truth I hid from the world.

You ran.
You hid.
You put me away.

The one person I thought I could be truthful to.
Let's put distance between us.
I am tired.
My mind is closed.
My heart has retreated.
The truth, has died.

Allow me one last statement: I genuinely cared for you. cared.

Go ahead and run.
Go Hide.
Go somewhere else.


...




I admit I'm afraid of karma and that played a part in my changed perspective.
Would I be better off as the bitch-from-hell?