Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Be be your love

I love leloveblog.
talk about being a religious reader.


Pictures tug my heartstring
Words bring tears (occasionally) to my eyes
and the kind of emotion every post evokes makes me feel that love is honourable, splendidly lusty, wholesomely beautiful and simply tragic all at once.




This particular picture's supposed to show bec waiting and being neglected by her loved one who used to warm her bed.
To me, the interpretation changes.


Lately I've unknowingly ventured into the topic of "standard for a companion very high huh".
I always laugh and say my standard is so low it touches ROCK BOTTOM!
But upon reflection, I would say it has sky-rocketed lately.
As i grow a little older and wiser.

I still hope to get acquainted with him at a big bookstore
I want chemistry
intellectual connection
a strong and steady gaze (arms as well)

well, then again who doesn't want that?


time to head for my 4.30pm class. BOOOO