Tuesday, November 24, 2009

John Mayer is treating my heart, SHHHHHH.

"I think you've succeeded in finding the best possible way to torment me."
Things I think about when I think about you.

...

2 exams down, 2 more to go.
Life is caught in an entrapment of sorts,
Im feeding on lots of energy from the internet,
Facebook, Blogs, Tumblr, Youtube
For the first time in my life I have subjected myself to a virtual life.
The worst part is,
seeing the beauty and addiction of it.

...


Mr Floppy says I'm capable of having four thoughts at one moment.
And it leaves my brain and my mouth dumbfounded.
Yes, I bracket my thoughts alot, and my sentences too.


...

Have you ever met someone and realised that he is possibly the one for you,
that you are not in love with him but he's the one for you.
Have you, have you?


Please share your experience with me.





. "it's heartbreak warfare"