I stop feeling as if my heart is bleeding to death when I listen to Yamagata's "Quiet".
I think that sums up how I feel about certain issues in my life.
As painful as it is, as distracting and as antsy as I sometimes feel, it all has to pass.
Quit getting to the root of the problem because there was barely a problem to begin with.
I dont quite expect anything.
I'll be just as quiet as I leave okay? Just as quiet as when I first got here.
I think for the first time in NTU, I am actually succeeding at doing something.
..
Mr Floppy called to torment and tease.
I can't say I hate it, I smiled till my muscles ached.
And even if he was here to deliver a simple, and rather disappointing piece of news, it was a reason to call.
I know that with him, I can be very frank.
I don't have to search for a season to text him, call him or FB him.
I could do it without a care in the world.
We communicate without a care in the world.
I don't think of him.
But I do think about Nepal and next semester - supper-buddy-less.
It's strange, he is everything and yet he is nothing.