Wednesday, February 03, 2010

A matter of handwriting.

My Managing Director used to tell me how she could read a person via her handwriting.
Logically it's possible, tiny and neat handwriting probably shows that you're a reliable person?!!
anyway I went to have my handwriting analysed by this education (".edu") site.
and.....

You plan ahead (not really, I think about it but I dont take action la), and are interested in beauty, design, outward appearance, and symmetry.(DAMN TRUE LA)
You are a shy, idealistic person who does not find it easy to have relationships, especially intimate ones. (Finally someone can tell.)
You are affectionate, passionate, expressive, and future-oriented. (ITS OBVIOUS RIGHT)
You are a talkative person, maybe even a busybody!
You enjoy life in your own way and do not depend on the opinions of others.


i hate doing stupid tests cause the results they churn out are will usually lead to my self-destruction, due to over-analysing on my part. But I think this is amazing.