Thursday, September 17, 2009

Im not leaving for home.

Im feeling "choppy" today. like everything i feel comes in segments.
What i want to do most is go to that photo exhibition with li bing.
I want to enrich my life.

Things no one will understand:

Go: Art hub in a hilltop town
become the accidental writer
Lets talk; and cancel all the noise pollution
Organic Honey, sweet but I wish for something sweeter
ART IS, a holistic approach to living life
SPF15 lippy does not make you fairer
fill me up with liquid gold
you diminished all signs of hunger
white paper and black lines
COM207, the bane of my existence
flourishing.


Factual:
I dreamt that i was setting fishes free in clear streams.
I wish I could revisit that frame with a notepad to take down all details.
Fish - they are not are eating are they?




I told you my mind is made up of segments.
We need a song for production Jilted.


PS: can you read this?

Do you agree?