The recess week is not as good as it should be.
I'm pretty much bogged down with random stuff
The new book I've so excitedly purchased from Kino lies untouched.
and everyday I'm re-living tales of the I'm messed-up-in-my-head.
Waking up at 3am in the morning because of some stranger in my dream is hardly a good dream.
The rest of the day will probably drift by Inch Chua and Rachael Yamagata's voices.
If I could take you away
Pretend I was queen
What would you say
Would you think I'm unreal
'Cause everybody's got their way I should feel -be be your love-
Aqueous oblivion
Caught in hazy vision,
Aqueous oblivion
Lost in the divine,
He's swimming in my mind. - aqueous oblivion -
I've been thinking everyday about you
Don't fit anywhere into my life, but that's okay
'Cause I think I might be right for you -meet me by the river-
.
Lyrics, so beautiful and unreal.