Writing?
Writing makes me feel at home. The only solace in this very terribly noisy world (yes, i occasionally contribute to that noise pollution too).
I don't like twitter. why limit thoughts and why limit writing?
I don't like this FAST generation. I don't like impatience and I don't understand why people don't take time to read, write and feel for a piece of writing.
I don't like writing news, most of the time I don't feel for the story and I have to force myself to feel for it so I can write it.
But nonetheless it's writing, I find it 'acceptable'.
I like writing. I like typing. I like observing and penning down my thoughts.
I like rainy days, hot chai lattes, clean reporters notebooks and a cheap ball point pens.
I like having all of those things all at once so I can record my thoughts.
I like scribbling and I love moments on the public transport when I'm struggling and trying to decipher even my own handwriting.
I love writing love stories in my head.
I love shoving those love stories into a drawer in my heart, in which i keep the possibility/fire/image of love alive.
I love fridays, because i get to write "TGIF" to people.
Thank God it's Friday and blogger tolerates my rubbish.



That's the room i've been living in.
it has been 5 weeks and I really ought to decorate the room so I can truly call it MINE.
TGIF and Sep 11 was a sad day 8 years ago and it remains the case now.