The boys I've loved, but all too little.
Did the lovers after me got a piece of you, the way I did?
- Our bus ride to bedok
- your belly button under the sun
- your fat fingers
- Reconciliation at Mcd
- Putting fake plastic nails into your 21st birthday cake
- your friendster photo (yes, friendster, NOT facebook)
- You picking me up from school
- Surprise bubble tea visit
- Essay editing session at Mcd
- Discovering a note from you in my locker
- Coffeebean plate
- '85
Nostalgic.
Sometimes my heart breaks because we cannot re-live these moments.
Because you will never come back to me the way you were.
Life moves on, but memories don't.
They stay constant, changing in time to suit your own preference in your mind.
I bumped into boy x a couple of days ago.
He said he was going to be involved in YOG for his re-service.
I'm neither thrilled or excited.
Because all that liking has faded and I'm only infatuated with that piece of memory he left me with.