They say dreams are the opposite of reality.
In Vancouver I was woken up by two dreams. The first saw us getting what we wanted from each other, we worked out. It was perfect. But as with everything perfect, I questioned the authenticity of it, so much that I woke up.
Going back to sleep about 15 minutes later, I dreamt about the worst case scenario. Perhaps abandonment was the theme, I can't remember if I hated you because of what you did to me, but it was just a pretty nasty dream. It was the opposite of what I wanted.
and so, the universe has left me with no answers and my sub consciousness has balanced things out for me. For now there is nothing to be done but to enjoy the last week in seattle. Perhaps the bright lights of New York will show me how to work this.