Monday, December 28, 2009

The Impossible.

it does not that a genius to figure out that I talk too much.
Does that put you off?
Can you find peace in the noise I make? Will you?
Because that is a facade, and beneath that, you will find a much quieter girl.
Someone who will sing you a lullaby if you ask for it, and say nothing more.

..

The drumming noise inside my head has stopped.
Every glance used to kill me, every scent, every sound.
It used to eliminate my existence altogether.
Now i embrace the silence, awkward moments and the impossible.
me and you.
and the impossible.


The drumming sound used to make such an almighty sound.
It used to be sweeter than heaven and hotter and hell.
Now it has faded into a melody that blends softly into the background.


Under unexplained circumstance, will we meet again somewhere else and have renewed interest in each other?
I hope not.
Have a safe trip.