
Finally, a story in which romance did not touch my heart, but instead bonds did.
The screenwriter's haunting screenplay puts me in a trance, and is a remembrance of an incident that shook the world. It is a master piece, if you can only see/read the meaning behind of every quote, every scene and every kiss, every decision. It was never about Robert Pattison, well I do love his strong and masculine back, and that abundance of facial hair, but this was not about him.
Li Bing was right: "I think this is a movie we'll always talk about." - she said that even before we watched the show.
I left the theatre with my eyeliner almost wiped out, and with my heart settled down on the grounds of New York City. I will visit that city, I will. And with a tagline like LIVE THE MOMENTS - similar to that of my own, my soul was taken instantly.
There were funny moments as well. My laugh erupted all the way down from my little toe.
Ally Craig: I don't date sociology majors.
Tyler: Lucky for you... I'm undecided.
Ally Craig: About what?
Tyler: Everything.
//
Tyler: If you could hear me, I would say that our finger prints don't fade from the lives we've touched.
//
So it has been decided that I would be called Ally. Not Ellie, Elly or Allie. But Ally. Ally Mcbeal Ally.
Moments with beer, mustard and pizza, and A fine frenzy's "Almost lovers", was a perfect wrap-up to a day filled with shameless thoughts, philo moments and a heartbreak that would last till sunday night.
Goodbye, my almost lover
Goodbye, my hopeless dream
I'm trying not to think about you
Can't you just let me be?
So long, my luckless romance
My back is turned on you
I should've known you'd bring me heartache
Almost lovers always do
- A fine Frenzy "Almost Lovers"