Confessing to being a selfish brat is self-indulgence.
I miss the company of xinyu and keat, the lessons they teach me and the way they treat me.
The day was spent drifting in and out the hall and thinking about them.
Best friends are funny people, they seem to know what you are thinking.
In the evening I received a text from xinyu about a meet-up.
sadly I had MDA essay, Hegwig, Chron, the com202 quiz and PUB stuffs to last through the week.
Not forgetting Saturday's white party at Pan Pacific.
At least we were all thinking about each other. That is a huge relief.
.
Everyone leaves.
The question is, do they come back to you again?
I can;t help but feel bitter about what and where we are now, a far cry from who we were and had.
So many heartbreaks, and zero healing sessions.
I wish we could all win.
Can you see me through your tinted lens?