A case of rash left me struggling for cool air and zero-perspiration
Decided to hang out at Chong's place - she had all the tools I needed to finish my "work".
Of course, I never fail to leave her house with some goodies.

MY PREETTTTTY POUCH, THANKS AH LIBING!
Although I super thick-skin and asked for it.
but it was so irresistible....
She handmade it, so its my precious ONE-OF-A-KIND pouch!

And "craft".
I need a trip to good ole popular for vanguardddddd sheet!
We attempted to watch 2 movies.
Being MURUKAMI fans, I was excited to share my latest find "All God's Children Can Dance" - based on Murukami's short story. Well apparently it was so avant-garde it put us to sleep.
Girls simply cannot stand looking at a male lead that is constantly turned-on and goes about banging a photocopier.

Abstract Norwegian production la...
Aaron Kwok's very complicated production...MURDERER
We came to a conclusion that HongKong movies are so full of potential, great location-scouting, actors (GORGEOUS) but some how they have bad climax la.
This movie was such a good scare and good laugh altogether. One of the locations really looked liked the shithole that I lived in when I was in Hong Kong.
.jpg)
The first scene took place in somewhere like here.
Yeah I was in that shithole for a couple of months, imagine creaky lifts, narrow dirty walkways and did I tell you someone jumped to their death there? Holymother.