
A recent change of mood led to a subtle change in hairstyle.
Lately I've been making physical changes after every small "milestone"
A ear hole here, highlights there.
All of them were spur moment decisions.
Yesterday marks the end of the first media brief since joining YOG's Show Committee.
The morning was a mad rush - they were changing the graphics used till the very last minute.
Luckily I had photoshop on my laptop, luckily we had someone who was a pro at it (My eyecandy!!!!)
Met many people, including a fellow course mate who is now a photographer with ST.
The biggest press conference I've worked on was a success.
Every Singapore print media, excluding magazines, reported it. (except shimin, wanbao of course)
My mouth functions on an impulsive basis.
Despite the amount of things I've said about the work process/environment and all, I managed to work it.
Not without the support of my fellow intern Ms Meow and the SAF guys.
But all those complains and thoughts of leaving that I had really contradicts with what I'm feeling now, all bliss.
I have a hard time deciphering how I really feel.
Then again, nothing is absolute and moments in time can change feelings and evoke new thoughts.
//
- Thank You Chong for the mixtape. I'm saving it for a rainy day :)