Before I forget, let me run thru some moments that truly defined my birthday:
1. Baker added 1.5kg to my cake without charging extra (I paid for 2kg, she gave me 3.5kg). She told me "have a great 21, welcome to adulthood!".
2. Friends turning up with their quotes.
3. Friends walking around the party venue, reading the quotes (HURRAY!).
4. Friends turning up despite their busy schedule (assignments, from other parties etc)
5. Friends telling me "yeah I like the -if i were a book - tag/ quote book idea"
6. My scribble board, where eveyone wrote the lamest and cutest things.
7. My mum, who went around scaring all my friends.
8. My dad, who despite being very afraid of XY, gave her a big hug.LOL TAN TIO.
9. Playing silly drinking games with the loser buying fries and licking mayo.
10. CUTE ANGMOH DJ played OASIS's WONDERWALL for me, on request. FUCKYEAH HAPPY.
11. Seeing people who I think about constantly, honestly.
More moments to share.
Lemme get around to sharing the moments that stunned and shocked me when I was doing present-opening, soon soon.