Words don't come out right.
I tried to say it, oh, so right.
I hope you understand my meaning.
Hey, it's me again.
I'm so in love with you again.
Please, can I see you ev'ry day?
You didn't know what you were looking for
'Till you heard the voices in your ear.
You didn't know what you were looking for
'Till you heard the voices in your ear.
I remember ev'ry word you said. (Word you said.)
I remember voices in my head. (In my head.)
I remember ev'ry word you said. (Word you said.)
- "Voices", CHEAP TRICK
Today my body bears the pain that should otherwise have been inflicted on the heart.
Cable-skii-ing (the shoulder is in A&E LOL) took over the usual coffee and books.
The amount of ferocious concentration needed for balance on water is almost impossible for me, while others do it as easy as a wave of a hand, I struggle. But this is not a futile struggle. As my mind works to overcome the difficulties, my body works on co-ordination issues. That means I have less time to paddle into/through my canal of lovelorn moments. During the breaks between each ride, I let my thoughts roam back to X. Today is holiday I thought, I deserved to be unarmed, my heart should be free to think about whoever she wishes to - and so I did. It's not a lapse in security on my part, more of a chance to see how strong this flame still burns within me. The day is almost complete and I dare to say, the flame is burning, but it's also dying, for no one is willing to take a chance, break the silence and risk crossing the boundaries to keep it ignited.
I thought if I sang my song loud enough one day you'll hear it, looks like you didn't.
I thought my interest in your life should make you gain interest in mine, but nah.
I thought my presence was weak, so I boost it in everyway I thought was normal enough for you, guess it backfired.
I thought I could be of help to you, well, this one I'm unsure of your take on it.
I think I thought about too much things and overexerted the idea of who I really am infront of you.
Maybe you ought to leave the thinking to me and just do whatever you feel like doing, so I can bury my heart with grace.