What was running through your head in that few minutes of aqueous oblivion.
Those thoughts are very precious to me. I really want them.
Put them in a jar and stuff it in my mailbox.
Write them down, and slip them under my door.
just, don't deprive me of those thoughts, because I really need to know.
Were you thinking of it as some form of reconciliation?
Not in a highly emotional way,
rather on a social level.
(this is an edited version of a really long post. Somehow I just felt that disclosure has been pretty "fruitless" for me, so I'm keeping it in. I have to remind myself, I prefer Face-to-Face communication anyways. So talk to me. I will likely share over a cup of coffee.)
//
Today is fantastic for a few reasons.
One paper down, three more to go. Finding my Lotus caramel biscuits in the fantastic 24-hour NTUC. Chai Tea Latte from Starbucks. Moon gazing. Productive, very productive study session with my fellow Tong. Three cheers to newfound friendship.