Thursday, April 29, 2010

The internet is a relational wasteland.





I want to disappear like how you do it.
Yes, blogging will still be essential, it keeps my sane.
But facebook, tumblr Nah.
Also, I don't wanna tweet for sometime definitely, I am getting on my own nerves.

The idea is to spare myself the misery of lingering in cyberspace, a relational wasteland.
My rubbish emotions adds on to this wasteland.

What I want is to be needed. What I need is to be indispensable to somebody. Who I need is somebody that will eat up all my free time, my ego, my attention. Somebody addicted to me. A mutual addiction. But that was not you.


So as I take a step forward into this new year, which I think will officially start with the end of exams, and the start of my internship - I bid you farewell.


The only problem is, how will Mr Floppy find me?
Perhaps he will be too absorbed in his trip to Turkey! With that solved, I believe I'm heading the right direction.


//


My hall neighbour Cindy is someone I really envy.
She lives her life in reality, a place I have almost disappeared from.
Facebook, msn, tumblr- nah - she casts it all aside and lives with her trusty phone.
Where only those who truly matters will seek her.
For truly worthy matters.