Thursday, April 15, 2010

There Is a Light That Never Goes Out

on a lighter note (since i obviously cannot dwell in the sorrows of unrequited love for more than 6 hours at one go):

I think the idea of psuedo lover upsets me so much but there seems be be this strange light at the end of the tunnel with Mr Floppy - who is all humour and wit - Floppy and I had this a conversation, other than the usual laugh-out-loud-till-your rectum hurts and the "love of my life ain't no longer love of my life" kinda conversations, this was what he said (in mockery or not I really cant decide):


Floppy: you are that quirky female character in the standard indie dramedy chick flick
Floppy: romantic chick flick
Floppy: the zoeey deschanel, if you may

But it was a smooth transition from thirsty thursday to friggin high friday!
AWWWW.