My body and mind are jittery, every moment.
My every heartbeat is almost determined by the decisions you make, and even the ones you don't.
At the end of 2009, I thought I saw an end to it.
Nonetheless I was plunging deeper into this super massive black hole. (it's so huge this is the only term available).
I want to disappear.
I want to lie my way to liberation of the thoughts.
I want the answer to be YES, because nothing else will suffice.
Honestly, I won't know which path to go down after that.
But then again, how would I know if I never ask?
Unconscious reading of your non verbal cues is already enough to put me in despair.
The song "friends, lovers or nothing" plays in the background, prompting me to dwell in this wrongness.
//
Despite the deadlines, I managed to squeeze in a shoot for wentong and three movies.

