He’s Just Not That Into You
The idea is that I never gave up hope.
For a moment I let myself slip and fall into some kind of depression, but they don't last, not longer than 12 hours a stretch (excluding the time I spent sleeping). I don't take my heartbreak to sleep, I cast it aside, and wake up glorious and ready to embrace it in all positivity.
Maybe it has always been about me more than it was about you.
You laugh and say I sleep early, but what you did't know is that sleep is the very way (and only way) I can run away from thoughts of you. Even then, sometimes you find me in my dreams, well, I call them nightmares. Yeah, but I deal with them, many times now. Watch me.
And despite all this misery, this wrong assumptions, I never gave up hope. Naive, plain-dumb or stubborn, I cannot decide really.

oh yeah, and I know. You're afraid of me, afraid of being seen with me, I don't know exactly, But i get that vibe, I know.