Monday, April 12, 2010

Our Esoteric Dreams.

I love the fact that you never try hard to get to me, and yet you always do.
Striking me with just the right amount of energy and wit.

How do you manage to get to me (my thoughts and my heart) all the time? Just how do you do it? Is it THAT easy to get to me? because it seems effortless to you.

Saying things like: “Where the Tall and Wild Things Are” just when I’m listening to the soundtrack of “Where the wild things are”.

Questioning "The adventures of the tall and weird", just when I have been bothered by its lack of progression.

Asking if you were the very person in question (Yes, you fit perfectly into the category of "Tall and Weird"), Mr Floppy hair, even when you know you are not.

This is the second time now that you made me re-evaluate the idea of: The wrong person who does all the right things.

Occasionally I look back on the meals we had together (not many, but all worthy of a long blog post) and the things you said. A discussion at the bus stop, the idea of leaving the virtual world (MSN, facebook, twitter) and despite not having any similarities in music, lifestyle (you smoke too much, sleep to little and eat with no preference) - you make the idea of a friendship work. To be exact, you ROCK IT (like sending my sampan out to sea)!

You are the wrong person who writes and says all the right things. You became a benchmark.

It's a pity I'm not in love with you, it would have been fun, really. Now I know how bad my taste in men really really is.