MORNING.

Keeping the door open as much as possible - the room is filled with too much emptiness, or space rather.
So I gotta LET THE LIGHT IN.
Tossed and turned till 4am this morning, there is some uneasiness.

More attempts at occupying space.
Making a mess and placing my notes everywhere.
Curry Chicken Rice for brunch with Camy.
AFTERNOON.

Back from lunch to discover the hall has sent a "reminder" for us to move out.ARGH.

Since it's Camy's last day in hall, I dedicated time to making farewell cards.
Cut cut paste paste - MAJOR DISTRACTION.
Selecting appropriate quotes for them.
In the end Cindy's went: "I just thought my world will be a better place with you in it" - Pushing Daisies
Camy's "An old fairytale once told me, the simple heart will be prized." - Keane's Frog Prince
Note: it is now 3pm and I have yet to touched any notes for my exam tomorrow.


AH the importance of packaging, again, time spent choosing the right paper and keeping it all wrapped-up!
And after the crafty finger exercise, I decided to make the most of the mattress.




I took like 20 images in different poses, I shall spare your eyes the misery.
Then I figured, hey being alone is pretty fun!
Endless hour of concert fun, playlist includes:
- Keane: "Everybody's Changing", "Frog Prince"
- Florence and the Machine: "Howl"
- Paramore: "Decode"
- Kasabian: "Fire"
- John Mayer: (The entire "Room for squares" Album, "Comfortable", "Slow dancing in a burning room")
- Paolo Nutini: "Last request", "Rewind", "These Streets", "Million Faces"
- Marina & the Diamonds: "rootless", "I'm not a robot" (everything in Family Jewels album)
- Cold Play: "Fix You" and "Clocks"
LATE AFTERNOON.
Before Camy departs for home, I invited her over for a photobooth moment.



After helping her move (going up and down 5-storeys three times = 15 storeys)I decided to reward myself with a snack while waiting for Cindy to (Camy's roomate) return.
.......
Night falls and once again I feel compelled to channel some of these energies out.
Flipping through my notes (COM221 - newswriting) and seeing big fat crosses left me pretty angsty.
My delusional state of mind allowed me to indulge further in music.
American Idol with Foo Fighter and Mr Noisy made me realise how little I talk sometimes.
Maybe WARG was right, in need of an outing with coffee(me) and cigarettes(him).