Tuesday, May 11, 2010

of you again.

First day of work was pleasant.
Steep climb up the hills of old MOE building, steep learning curves and overload of positive male testosterone.
The partner is a bit of a show-off but let's see how it goes.
I don't mean to brag but we all have to learn to be realistic with our goals - just two months to the YOG opening.
Please don't expect a miracle.

Tomorrow we'll plunge into three back-to-back meetings with the colonels, the captains, the BGs the whatnots.


None of it is a bad thing except the day was still ended with the thought of you.
How we took 2 tiny steps forward and 20 steps backwards.
I should not fault myself, since those 2 tiny steps were almost a result of my own perseverance.
But those 20 steps backwards, those 20 steps was a result of someone else.
I don't deserve to feel like that.
We could have ended on a hopeful and higher note.
None of it was my fault I know.
It was just unfortunate something had to intervene.