To put away all those sad little thoughts that bite into the depths of heart.
So that I can be free again, free to focus on the attainable, the little details I always fail to notice.
My facebook detox is a total failure.
Just one status message "I write to empty my heart" drew a few unwanted comments.
I'm just gonna leave it there, I've learnt my lesson.
Never put anything even slightly emotional, that discloses my real feelings, on facebook.
As facebook is, afterall, facebook.
This week is wild.
Beer with WARNGS in town on Monday (BEER ON MONDAY?>!!?)
Meatballs & Ice-cream & good Gatsby powdered oil-blotter with Dion on Tuesday.
Business Traveller Networking Session in at Fullerton Hotel with Margie and gang on Wednesday.
Supposed to go beer-ing with Guan tomorrow but three nights have worn me out.
Thursday night is reserved for my quiet soul.
//
ANDY'S 21ST
CINDY AND CAMY
DION